Dua: The Weapon of the Believer
|Size in Inches||6x8|
|Size in CM||15x20|
In this work, the author elaborates on the status, importance, and etiquette of du'a or prayer and supplications in Islam. In the most comprehensive work yet written in English on this topic, the author discusses, amongst other matters:
- The excellence and benefits of the dua
- The types of dua
- The pre-conditions that are needed in order for a dua to be accepted
- The recommended etiquette of performing dua
- The timings and situations in which the dua is more likely to be answered
- The various factors that aid or prevent a dua from being accepted
- The relationship of dua with the Divine Decree (qadr)
- The wisdom behind a delayed response
This is a highly informative and essential book for every Muslim household.
About the Author
Abu Ammaar Yasir Qadhi was born in Houston, Texas, but completed his primary and secondary education in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. He graduated with a B.Sc. in Chemical Engineering from the University of Houston, after which he was accepted as a student at the Islamic University of Madinah. After completing a diploma in Arabic, he graduated with a B.A. from the College of HadTth and Islamic Sciences.
Of his published works are: Riyaa: Hidden Shirk; An Introduction to the Sciences of the Qur'an; Asmaa bint Abee Bakr (booklet); Safiyyah bint Abd al-Muttalib (booklet); and other works.
Old code for this book: R47