Shipping & Returns Policy
Although we try to keep product images & colors up-to date, they may change depending on current stock and we cannot guarantee any specific color. If a particular color is desired, please mention in the special instructions and call us to verify the availability before placing the order.
Orders are usually dispatched next business day. If an order is urgent, you can call/email us and we will see if we can process it same day. If for some reason any item goes out of stock, we will contact you with the option to swap with a similar item, remove the item from your order or hold your order until the item is available.
When ordering you have the option to select the desired shipping method. We ship through UPS (United Parcel Service) and USPS (United States Postal Service) within USA and throughout most of the world. UPS only operates Monday-Friday while USPS also operates on Saturday.
International customers are responsible for import customs charges, if any. USPS usually doesn't charge customs but it depends on the import country and local regulations. UPS Customs charges to Canada can be found here depending on the declared value. Due to COVID-19, USPS has suspended delivery to these countries.
Receipt / Damage
If there is any issue with your order / damage upon receipt / missing item, please call or email us immediately with your order #, description and pictures of the package and item/s. Please do not contact your credit card company unless you first contact us to resolve the issue.
Dar-us-Salam always ships quality products that are new and in good condition (unless otherwise noted). However, in the unfortunate event that the product is received damaged or broken, we will work with you to file a claim with our insurer. Please keep all documentation including packing box and goods with you until further notified by our representative. If Insurance was not taken, we can still exchange the product but with partial credit for it.
Dar-us-Salam Publications guarantees your satisfaction. Our return policy is as follows:
- > Most products maybe returned or exchanged within 15 days of receipt in the original condition.
- > Shipping & Handing is not refundable. For free shipping orders, 10% shipping cost will be deducted upon return.
- > 10% restocking fee will be assessed on all returns/refunds.
- > Prior approval is needed by phone or email before returning.
- > Clearance items are not eligible for return.
- > We reserve the right to refuse return/exchange depending on the circumstances.
- > Digital Items are non-refundable after 5 days of receipt and have 1 month replacement warranty.
- > CD and DVDs
- > Opened Incense/bakhoor smells
- > Itr perfumes
- > Opened vitamins / honey / toothpaste / black seed & oil products
Please contact us via email or by phone to arrange a return or an exchange. After approval please ship to the following address:
1111 Conrad Sauer Dr.
Houston, TX 77043
Tel: (713) 722-0419 Fax: (713) 722-0431
If you must cancel an order, please call & email us immediately with your order reference #. Once the items are shipped, order cannot be canceled. 10% cancellation fee may apply.