Wholesale Rates & Policy of Dar-us-Salam Publications
PO Box 79194, Houston, TX 77279 - Tel: (713) 722-0419 Fax: (713) 722-0431
Discount Rates for Resellers
|Retail Purchase Amount|
|up to $1000|
|$1001 to $2,000|
|$2,000 and over|
|Drop Shipment** - Any Amount||-|
Wholesale Order Notes
1. You can place your order online and mention your resale business and discount category you are aiming for in the special instructions.
2. Select UPS shipping and Check/Phone Payment option and submit the order online.
3. We will adjust the order according to the item category, apply the discount and email you for approval and payment.
4. Payment by Zelle is prefered. Once confirmed you can send Zelle payment to email@example.com / 713-722-0419.
5. Payment by eCheck is accepted but we will ship once payment clears. You can email us a copy of the check with the exact amount and order # in the memo.
6. You can also mail a money order, cashier's check or a company check with order/invoice # in the memo.
7. Credit card payment is accepted but there 4% fee and billing & shipping addresses must be same.
8. Shipping charges can be billed directly to your UPS Account or FedEx Account if provided. Only handling charges will apply @ $5.00 per box.
*Limited Discount Items (0-20%)
1. Selected books of other publishers (item code #s starting with R, CR, CL, UR, QR and some with 'Q')
2. Multimedia and miscellaneous items (codes starting with M, G, or E)
3. Items with limited quantity or profit margin.
The exact discount depends on the overall discount category your order falls under and the price margin for particular item/s.
** Drop Shipments
1. Drop shipment means the issuance of a purchase order to us by a reseller whereby the order is shipped directly to the customer and billed to the reseller with a discount (reseller does not need to keep our books in stock). To make it a salam sale (as per this fatawa), the reseller needs to inform the customer about it being drop shipped and the delivery time frame.
2. You can add our products to your website via our product export CSV text file. Once approved, you can request this file and we will email it to you. This file is updated around once a month as new products are added (or removed). This file contains the location of all the images which you can load directly and don't have to place on your server.
3. Once you receive an order from your customer, you can submit it through our website with your billing and customer's shipping address. Enter the coupon code that we provide you to get the discount and mention it is a drop shipment in the special instructions.
4. We ship via UPS and US Postal Service (USPS) and the shipping rates are calculated based on order weight and destination zip code. The CSV file contains the weights for each product. We add around $2-3 handling to the actual rates.
5. Once your store picks up, you can request us to create a custom Packing List template for your store.
6. To apply and receive your coupon code, please email us your business name, physical address, website address and the nature of your business.