Can help to reduce heart disease, supports healthy mood, and may help with joint health.
- 1000mg Halal Omega 3 Fish Oil
- 300mg Halal Omega 3
- Made from Fish Gelatin
- 2 Month Supply (120 Softgels)
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Reduces The Likelihood Of Strokes
- Recommended Intake:2 times a day preferably with a meal
- 100% Certified Halal - Contains NO pork (like pork-derived gelatin gelcaps) or alcohol products.
Madina Vitamin's halal omega 3 fish oil (with fish gelatin) contains both docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). Omega-3 fatty acids are very important in preventing and managing heart disease. All of our products, including our halal omega 3 fish oil are certified halal and guaranteed to follow IFANCA Guidelines
Extensive research indicates that halal omega 3 fish oil fats reduce inflammation, helping to prevent inflammatory diseases like heart disease and arthritis. In addition to warding off inflammation, halal omega 3 fish oil is also essential to the brain, impacting behavior and cognitive function, and are especially necessary during fetal development.
According to the University of Maryland Medical Center (UMM), halal omega 3 fish oil may also:
- Improve artery health by helping to reduce plaque buildup and blood clots in arteries that lead to the brain.
- Improve cholesterol by lowering triglycerides and elevating HDL (good cholesterol) levels. These benefits come primarily from DHA and EPA. Learn more about fats that fight cholesterol.
- Improve joint health by reducing joint tenderness and stiffness associated with arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Improve bone health by positively impacting the body’s calcium levels, reducing the incidence of bone loss.
- Improve mental health by helping to insulate nerve cells in the brain, allowing these nerve cells to better communicate with one another. People who are deficient in omega-3’s may suffer from depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, eating disorders, and ADHD.
- Improve skin health by helping to alleviate symptoms related to skin disorders like acne and psoriasis.
- Improve bowel health by reducing inflammation of the bowels, helping alleviate symptoms of Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
- Improve lung health by reducing inflammation in diseases like asthma. To read more on this topic, click here.
- Improve menstrual health by reducing the pain associated with PMS and menstruation.
- Help prevent cancer. Colon, breast, and prostate cancers have all been correlated with low intakes of omega-3’s.
Legal Disclaimer: These statements have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.