114 Tips to Help You Finally Memorize the Quran
|Author||Suleiman B Hani|
|Size in Inches||5.5x8.5x0.40|
|Size in CM||14x21.5x1|
This book will equip all readers with the information, motivation, and techniques necessary in order to begin, continue with, and complete the memorization of the Qur'an, eliminating thereby the common excuses and reasons for not memorizing. This book is for parents and children, old and young, Arabs and non-Arabs, religious and irreligious, motivated and unmotivated; order a copy today and experience the unimaginable change.
This book will teach you:
- The conditions required of a person who wants to memorize the Qur'an
- How to map out your entire memorization journey in 20 minutes
- Various step-by-step memorization techniques
- The powerfully-motivational merits and rewards of memorizing Qur'an
- The positive and negative factors that affect memorization
- The effects of music on efficient memorization
- How to motivate and teach children to memorize Qur'an
- How to overcome the language barrier
- Health habits that have a direct impact on memorization
- How to proceed step-by-step upon completing this book.
"A must-have for every Muslim household." -Nouman Ali Khan
"This well-researched book will surely become a standard reference in its field for years to come." -Dr. Yasir Qadhi
About the Author
Imam Suleiman Hani is a lecturer and author hailing from Michigan, USA. At the age of 14, he completed a 10-month Qur'an memorization program in the USA and subsequently began leading prayers across the nation. Shortly thereafter, he began his intensive studies under local and global scholars, completing hundreds of classical and modern texts and gaining ijazāt (licenses) in the six books of hadīth from multiple scholars, as well as a Master's of Arts from the College of Shari'ah, University of Jordan. Suleiman has served as an Imam and youth director since the age of 19, lectured at conferences and workshops around the world and has recorded several comprehensive series with the largest Islamic TV channels worldwide. His most recent hobbies include mixed martial arts, skydiving, writing, and traveling.