French: Guide Concis et Illustre Sur la Comprehension de l'Islam
Buy with an account and earn 2 loyalty points. Your cart will total 2 points worth $0.20 for future use.
|Author||I. A. Ibrahim|
|Size in Inches||6x9|
|Size in CM||15x22|
This introductory book on Islam serves as a good da'wah tool, explaining some of the fundamentals of Islam, as well signifying verses of the Qur'an and how they relate to science and the world around us.
This Islamic guide is for non-Muslims who would like to understand Islam, Muslims (Moslems), and the Holy Quran (Koran). It is rich in information, references, bibliography, and illustrations. It has been reviewed and edited by many professors and well-educated people. It is brief and simple to read, yet contains much scientific knowledge.
The first chapter, Some Evidence for the Truth of Islam, answers some important questions which some people ask:
- Is the Quran truly the literal word of God, revealed by Him?
- Is Muhammad (S) truly a prophet sent by God?
- Is Islam truly a religion from God?
In this chapter, six kinds of evidence are mentioned:
- The Scientific Miracles in the Holy Quran
- The Great Challenge to Produce One Chapter Like the Chapters of the Holy Quran
- Biblical Prophecies on the Advent of Muhammad (S), the Prophet of Islam
- The Verses in the Quran That Mention Future Events Which Later Came to Pass
- Miracles Performed by the Prophet Muhammad (S)
- The Simple Life of Muhammad (S)
From these six kinds of evidence, we conclude that:
- The Quran must be the literal word of God, revealed by Him.
- Muhammad (S) is truly a prophet sent by God.
- Islam is truly a religion from God.
If we would like to know if a religion is true or false, we should not depend on our emotions, feelings, or traditions. Rather, we should depend on our reason and intellect. When God sent the prophets, He supported them with miracles and evidence which proved that they were truly prophets sent by God and hence that the religion they came with is true.
The second chapter, Some Benefits of Islam, mentions some of the benefits that Islam provides for the individual, such as:
- The Door to Eternal Paradise
- Salvation from Hellfire
- Real Happiness and Inner Peace
- Forgiveness for All Previous Sins.
The third chapter, General Information on Islam, provides general information on Islam, corrects some misconceptions about it, and answers some commonly asked questions, such as:
- What does Islam say about terrorism?
- What is the status of women in Islam?