Concise Collection on Creed and Tauhid
|Author||Dar-us-Salam Research Division|
|Size in Inches||6x9|
|Size in CM||15x22|
|Edition||1st (April 2002)|
|Weight (lbs)||A) 1.25 / B) 0.35|
An easily usable reference on the topic of Tauhid which contains important works on Tauhid as well as questions and answers and emphasis on explaining the truth about certain common misunderstandings.
All praise and thanks are due to Allah alone. Since knowing Allah is one of the foremost obligations in the religion of Islam, and the topic of Tauhid is the most important study for that knowledge, we at Darussalam thought that it would be very useful for the English reader to have an easily usable reference on the topic of Tauhid.
Such a reference should contain important works on Tauhid that are not too long or complicated for the average reader, as well as questions and answers and emphasis on explaining the truth about certain common misunderstandings.
With this in mind, we began collecting a number of previously published titles together, with certain revisions and additional review, printing them all together in one book, with a smaller cover size, and we named this work: "The Concise Collection on Creed and Tauhid"
In this collection we have included the following titles:
- Kitab At-Tauhid by Shaikhul-Islam Muhammad bin 'Abdul-Wahhab
- Religious Fundamentals by Shaikhul-Islam Muhammad bin 'Abdul-Wahhab
- The Virtue of Tauhid and a Warning Against What Contradicts it, compiled by the Research Division of Darussalam
- The Authentic Creed and Invalidators of Islam, by the great scholar Shaikh 'Abdul-'Aziz bin 'Abdullah bin Baz
- Islamic Creed, by Shaikh Muhammad bin Jamil Zino
- 50 Questions and Answers on Islamic Monotheism, compiled by the Research Division of Darussalam
We hope that Allah will benefit the English reader from these works, and we hope that He will reward us for our effort to better serve Him and His Cause.