Interaction with the Scholars
|Author||Muhammad bin Umar bin Saalim Baazmool|
|Size in Inches||6x9|
|Size in CM||15x23|
|Edition||1st - March 2011|
From the Foreword
To proceed: Verily, the most truthful speech is the Speech of Allaah and the best guidance is the guidance of Muhammad 'alayi was salaat was salaam. The worst of affairs are the newly invented matters. Every newly invented matter is an innovation, every innovation is misguidance, and all misguidance is in the Hellfire.
To proceed: I have entitled this book Interaction with the Scholars. I have divided it into five chapters, and I have presented an introduction in the beginning and an epilogue in the end. The sections are as follows.
- The Introduction: Defining Those in Authority and the Categories of the Scholars
- Chapter One: The Description of the Scholar
- Chapter Two: The Virtues of the Scholars
- Chapter Three: Having Etiquette with the Scholars
- Chapter Four: The Rights of the Scholars
- Chapter Five: The Harms of Neglecting the Rights of the Scholars
- Epilogue: An Encouragement of Having Strict Adherence to the Scholars
We ask Allaah, The Exalted for success, guidance, direction, and correctness.