Surah Index | NobleQuran.com | Dar-us-Salam.com | Khutba.org | SahihMuslim.org
1. Those who disbelieve from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and among Al-Mushrikun,were not going to leave (their disbelief) until there came to them clear evidence.
2. A Messenger (Muhammad ()) from Allah, reciting (the Qur'an) purified pages [purified from Al-Batil (falsehood, etc.)].
3. Containing correct and straight laws from Allah.
4. And the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) differed not until after there came to them clear evidence. (i.e. Prophet Muhammad () and whatever was revealed to him).
5. And they were commanded not, but that they should worship Allah, and worship none but Him Alone (abstaining from ascribing partners to Him), and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat) and give Zakat: and that is the right religion.
6. Verily, those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islam, the Qur'an and Prophet Muhammad ()) from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and Al-Mushrikun will abide in the Fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures.
7. Verily, those who believe [in the Oneness of Allah, and in His Messenger Muhammad ()) including all obligations ordered by Islam] and do righteous good deeds, they are the best of creatures.
8. Their reward with their Lord is 'Adn (Eden) Paradise (Gardens of Eternity), underneath which rivers flow, they will abide therein forever, Allah Well-Pleased with them, and they with Him. That is for him who fears his Lord.